- The Layout of Abstract is available as a template on the link below:
60x84 cm scientific poster (A1)
- Title: 48pt bold
- The name of the authors 36pt regular
- The address of the authors 32pt regular
- Abstract: 30pt bold
- Textsize: 28pt regular
- Use pictures or illustrations! Make sure that every figure, table and picture has a caption that describes what is being shown. Image caption: 28pt regular Introduction Posters are primarily visual presentations. Your poster should be dominated by self-explanatory illustrations such as graphs and pictures while the amount of text should be kept to the minimum. Always write a descriptive caption. 28pt regular.
- The format of video presentations should be AVI, MOV, MKV (HD/SD) extentions.
- The video presentations should not exceed 10 min.
- For video presentation, a brief abstract which summarise the video must be given in the abstract submission page, and documentary video must be sent by e-mail to the secreteriat before the symposium.
- Documentary video must contain the symposium name and logo in the begining.